Your First Visit
Claremont Healing Rooms believes that we serve a loving and compassionate God who longs to heal His people. Come with the expectation that God will meet you in your present need. He desires to bring healing, restoration, and wholeness to your body, soul and spirit.
When you arrive, you will be asked to sign-in at the reception desk. No appointments are needed and there is no cost. If this is your first visit, you will be given a short information form to fill out stating your need for healing prayer. As you wait quietly for your turn for prayer, you can prepare your heart by listening to the music in our waiting area. Many experience healing while just waiting.
A prayer team member will invite you in for prayer when it is your turn. The prayer sessions are in private rooms and are confidential. Each prayer session generally is limited to 20 or 30 minutes.
What We Believe
- The Bible is the only inspired and infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God eternally existent in three persons: God the Father; God the Son; and God the Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, and His future return to earth.
- In the fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit based on grace.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body, mind and spirit in answer to believing prayer.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, Who by indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: The one to eternal life, and the other to eternal punishment.
- That God’s love and His Presence are the foundation of Claremont Healing Rooms!
Who We Are
Claremont Healing Rooms is part of a network of Healing Rooms throughout the United States and throughout the world. Claremont Healing Rooms provides a loving, safe, confidential environment where you can come receive healing prayer for your body, soul and spirit.
Our prayer team consists of men and women from a variety of Christian churches through out the area, who believe that God still heals today. Each prayer room is staffed with two or three trained prayer ministers. We are members of the International Association of Healings Rooms (IAHR), headquartered in Spokane, WA. Our prayer model is derived from the IAHR.
“Love is our Motive, Honor is our Method, and Jesus is our Model”
Meet the Leadership
Dave Collins – Dave is an Associate Regional Director for IAHR Region 8 and also serves as a Director at Claremont Healing Rooms. Dave is passionate about seeing people grow in their relationship with God; coming into the fullness of their destiny. He loves working with teams both locally and globally, equipping the saints to do the work of ministry, building up the body of Christ in maturity.
Karen Huffer – Karen serves as a Board member and Associate Director at Claremont Healing Rooms
Jackie Arthur – Jackie serves as a Board member and Associate Director at Claremont Healing Rooms
Janet Riffe – Janet serves as an Intercessor, a Board member, and an Associate Director at Claremont Healing Rooms
Jean Behrend - Jean serves as a Board member and Associate Director at Claremont Healing Rooms